Wing pulley is a type of conveyor tail pulley that has a flat bar welded to a gusset (like a T cross-section) then welded to a cylindrical drum. There's usually a crown on the T that goes the width of the pulley to maintain belt tracking, but flat wing pulleys are also available in the market.
The self-cleaning action of the sophisticated Conveyor Wing Pulley extends the life of the pulleys and belts. Separate all-steel wings and gussets discharge excess material buildup from the belt contact area, which enhances traction and reduces belt and pulley wear. Conveyor Wing Pulley with automatic cleaning in the presence of wear and excessive build-up can replace the traditional drum pulley.
1. It can avoid the wear of the reducer between the belt and the drum.
2. It can reduce the shutdown time.
3. It can reduce maintenance costs.
4. It can avoid slipping.
5. It is used for the two-way operation of the belt conveyor.
6. It can be fitted with pulleys with smooth surfaces and rubber cast pulleys.
7. It is easy to install and update.
Can be customized corresponded to ISO standard