Ceramic Pulley lagging
Ceramic lagging or lining of a pulley is specially suited for pulleys where slippage and excessive wear and tear problems make normal rubber lagging ineffective. The alumina ceramic tiles help in proper grip of the belt under wet, muddy or any other such arduous conditions.
While rubber lagging may assist with belt tracking in this application, the wear rate would be excessive and thus a longer-lasting lagging is essential.
Ceramic lagging offers better wearing properties and thus, in spite of the aggressive environment, an extended working life.
1. Eliminating belt slippage.
2. Increasing belt traction.
3. Extend life of belts and pulley.
4. Abrasion resistance and long working life.
5. Reducing downtime and maintenance.
6. Can be installed by cold vulcanization
•12mm thick x 200mm width x various length
•15mm thick x 500mm width x various length