Plain pulley agging is a term used to describe the application of a coating, covering or worn surface, which is sometimes applied to a pulley shell. The life of the shell is typically extended or the friction between the belt and the pulley is improved by providing a replaceable wear surface. It is worth noting that the drive pulley is usually rubber hysteresis.
Plain pulley agging is applied to non-drive pulleys for example tail pulleys, take-up pulleys, etc. but which require good traction between belt and pulley for improved belt tracking capability.
This is especially the case where the belt surface is expected to be dirty or wet, which reduces friction and can result in less 'control' over the belt's behavior.
Plain Pulley Lagging is able to extremely extend the lifetime of pulleys.
1. Smooth rubber lagging surface
2. Prolonging service life of pulley and belts;
3. On-site installation and replacement without removing belts and pulleys;
4. Good elastic rubber to reduce its pressure;
5. Increasing traction and friction;
6. flame resistant or non flame resistant are available.
Thickness: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 20mm, etc.