Generally refers to the use of belt buckle joints, this joint method is convenient and convenient, but also more economical, but the joints are low efficiency, easy to damage, have a certain impact on the service life of the conveyor belt products. PVC and PVG flame retardant anti-static conveyor belt joints, the general level 8 with the following products are using this joint method. The snap connection is equivalent to 28%-45% of the strength of the conveyor belt itself.
The conveyor belt is the key equipment of the conveyor system. Its safe and stable operation directly affects the production operation. The deviation of the conveyor belt is the most common failure of the belt conveyor. Its timely and accurate treatment is the guarantee for its safe and stable operation. There are many phenomena and causes of deviation, and different adjustment methods must be adopted according to different deviation phenomenon and reasons in order to effectively solve the problem. This article is based on many years of field practice, from the user point of view, the use of mechanical principles to analyze and explain the causes of such failures and treatment methods.
1. The axis of the head drive roller or the tail redirection roller is not perpendicular to the center line of the conveyor, causing the conveyor belt to be deflected at the head roller or the tail portion of the redirection roller. When the roller is skewed, the tightness of the conveyor belt on both sides of the roller is inconsistent, and the traction force Fq received along the width direction is also inconsistent and increases or decreases. This will cause the conveyor belt to add a downward moving force Fy. , Lead to the loose side of the conveyor belt, the so-called "run loose does not run tight." The adjustment method is as follows: For the head roller such as the conveyor belt to the right side of the roller deviation, the right bearing seat should move forward, the conveyor belt to the left side of the roller after repeated adjustment until the conveyor belt is adjusted to an ideal s position. It is best to install its position accurately before adjusting the drive or reversing rollers.
Second, the outer surface of the drum processing error, adhesive material or uneven wear caused by the size of the diameter, the conveyor belt will be to the larger side of the deviation. That is, the so-called "run big and do not run small." The force conditions are shown in Fig. 4: The traction force Fq of the conveyor belt produces a moving component Fy to the large diameter side. Under the force component Fy, the conveyor belt is deflected. For this kind of situation, the solution is to clean the surface of the drum sticky material, processing errors and uneven wear and tear will have to be replaced and re-processed plastic processing.
1. Avoid the idler being covered by the material, resulting in poor rotation, preventing the leakage of material stuck between the roller and the tape, paying attention to the lubrication of the active part of the conveyor belt, but not the oil-contaminated conveyor belt;
2. Prevent the start of conveyor belt load;
3. The deviation of the conveyor belt should be promptly taken to correct it;
4. When the conveyor belt is found to be partially damaged, apply Kester 90T high-curing rubber repair ointment or Forsorn rubber repair material to repair in time so as not to expand;
5. Avoid the conveyor belt from being blocked by racks, pillars or block materials to prevent tearing.